How can I create a new email account?
1. Open up browser and login to control panel:
https://web04.marcaria.com:8443, depending on the hosting plan you have.
Enter your username and password.
2. Inside control panel click on your domain name (my-domain.com) and then click "mail" button
3. Type in the name of the e-mail you want in the "Mailname:" field and click "add" (example: if you wanted firstname.lastname@example.org type in just "bob")
4. Click on the "Mailbox" checkbox to enable the mailbox then type a password of your choice in the "New password:" and the "Confirm Password:" fields.
5. Scroll your browser down to the bottom of the page and click on "update".
6. Congratulations! You just set up an email box for your domain.
| Was this answer useful to you?