In which directory should I upload my website and files?
For Linux users your absolute directory path is:
For Windows users your absolute directory path is:
After you connect via FTP, you'll find a directory structure like this:
- You should post your web files to the httpdocs directory.
- Private information should be stored in the private directory.
- error_docs contains default error pages - you may change these as required.
- You do not need the other directories.
- You can connect to your FTP account using any common FTP client like Cute FTP or WS_FTP.
| Was this answer useful to you?